Scuderia spent filming day in BarcelonaFebruary 18, 2019
On Sunday, the new Ferrari car drove onto the track for the first time: the Italian team spent the official filming day in Barcelona, and both drivers had the opportunity to try out the SF90 on the go.
However, Sebastian Vettel worked mainly at the wheel, and Charles Leclaire changed it at the end of the day. In total, the car drove the 100 km permitted by the regulations on a special rubber, which is used exclusively for demonstration purposes.
Tomorrow winter tests will start on the Catalan ring; in the Ferrari plan, that the first day will work Vettel, and Leclaire will sit behind the wheel on Tuesday.
- MINI confirms production of electric crossover
- Chevrolet K5 Blazer turned into an electric car
- Electric Kia Soul brought to the “moose test”
- The interior of the Porsche Panamera Turbo S has been improved
- Ferrari is testing a mysterious prototype