Scuderia introduced the livery for the stage in MelbourneMarch 13, 2019
The title sponsor’s logos were replaced with an inscription in honor of the anniversary of the Italian team. So far, this decision only applies to the Australian Grand Prix.
At the initial stage, the team decided to abandon the Mission Winnow sponsor logo due to Australian anti-tobacco legislation. On the presented SF90 livery, instead of the company name, the inscription “90 years” in honor of the 90th anniversary of Ferrari stands in the same font. The very coloring of the car is almost the same as the fans saw at the presentation.
In a press release, the team said that the race in Melbourne will mark the beginning of the celebration of this significant anniversary, which will last the entire current season of Formula 1. And also will be part of other autosport events team from Maranello.
Note that the question of the appearance of the Mission Winnow tobacco company logo on Ferrari machines was ambiguous, since other countries, following Australia, also showed doubt. However, at the beginning of the week, representatives of the company officially confirmed the return of the logo to the SF90 and the resumption of the title sponsor status, which was not in the last published FIA application list.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires