Schumacher will hold Friday’s workout in HockenheimApril 10, 2019
A week ago, on tests in Bahrain, Mick Schumacher, the son of seven-time world champion Michael Schumacher, first sat behind the wheel of a Formula 1 car, having worked the first day with Ferrari, and the second day with Alfa Romeo. The teams were satisfied with the speed of the young rider, but so far nothing is said about future plans for cooperation with Mick.
The German edition of Koelner Express, citing its sources, claims that the next time Schumacher will sit behind the wheel of a Formula 1 in the first Friday training session of the German Grand Prix on July 26. According to one information in Hockenheim, Mick will pilot a Ferrari, but other sources claim that the young driver will sit behind the wheel of an Alfa Romeo.
Manager Mika Sabine Who does not comment on the possible participation of Schumacher in the German Grand Prix …
- New crossover Haval DaGou tried on off-road body kit
- Delta S4 Stradale goes on sale for $ 1 million
- Can luxury SUVs really drive off-road?
- Beijing to show X7P hybrid and Radiance concept in Beijing
- Karma has announced its first electric car