Schumacher will hold Friday’s workout in HockenheimApril 10, 2019
A week ago, on tests in Bahrain, Mick Schumacher, the son of seven-time world champion Michael Schumacher, first sat behind the wheel of a Formula 1 car, having worked the first day with Ferrari, and the second day with Alfa Romeo. The teams were satisfied with the speed of the young rider, but so far nothing is said about future plans for cooperation with Mick.
The German edition of Koelner Express, citing its sources, claims that the next time Schumacher will sit behind the wheel of a Formula 1 in the first Friday training session of the German Grand Prix on July 26. According to one information in Hockenheim, Mick will pilot a Ferrari, but other sources claim that the young driver will sit behind the wheel of an Alfa Romeo.
Manager Mika Sabine Who does not comment on the possible participation of Schumacher in the German Grand Prix …
- Hamilton broke Schumacher’s “eternal” record, setting a historic achievement
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup