Schumacher will have another operationJune 10, 2020
Seven-time Formula 1 champion Michael Schumacher will have another operation.
According to the publication GrandPX, well-known in Europe cardiac surgeon Philip Menache, who had already treated Schumacher last year, will lead this operation. He said that it will be aimed at restoring the rider’s nervous system.
Neurosurgeon Nicola Acciari said that Michael suffers from muscle atrophy and osteoporosis (a disease that makes bones more fragile – Ed.).
“Over the past 20 years, science has made a major breakthrough in stem cell treatment, but this does not negate the fact that we still know very little about the human brain. So far we cannot say what the results of this treatment will be,” he said.
- Lotus will unveil a new sports car this summer
- 2022 BMW X4 M prototype spotted during winter trials
- Lancia will become Stellantis’ premium brand
- Grenadier plant to be relocated to Europe
- Ford renews Thunderbird trademark