Schumacher photos offer for a millionJanuary 21, 2020
According to The Mirror, the wife of Michael Schumacher Korinna contacted the police after the German driver appeared on the market for modern photographs, who is undergoing lengthy rehabilitation after a head injury in December 2013.
After the incident in the French Alps, Michael’s family carefully protected his privacy, without giving details to the press, although attempts to get information were very active at first.
In 2014, Michael’s medical documents were stolen and put up for sale from a Swiss clinic, and now for one million pounds it is proposed to purchase photographs of a German in a hospital bed in his house in Geneva, made by an unknown person.
- Lotus will unveil a new sports car this summer
- 2022 BMW X4 M prototype spotted during winter trials
- Lancia will become Stellantis’ premium brand
- Grenadier plant to be relocated to Europe
- Ford renews Thunderbird trademark