Schumacher photos offer for a millionJanuary 21, 2020
According to The Mirror, the wife of Michael Schumacher Korinna contacted the police after the German driver appeared on the market for modern photographs, who is undergoing lengthy rehabilitation after a head injury in December 2013.
After the incident in the French Alps, Michael’s family carefully protected his privacy, without giving details to the press, although attempts to get information were very active at first.
In 2014, Michael’s medical documents were stolen and put up for sale from a Swiss clinic, and now for one million pounds it is proposed to purchase photographs of a German in a hospital bed in his house in Geneva, made by an unknown person.
- Formula E founder to launch electric boat racing
- In China, introduced a five-meter electric crossover from Gaohe
- Honda unveils new Honda CR-V Sport Hybrid e +
- Haval unveils new Haval H2 in Beijing
- Changan unveils Vision-V concept in Beijing