Schumacher brought to a Paris clinicSeptember 10, 2019
According to Le Parisien, on Monday afternoon, Michael Schumacher was transferred to the cardiovascular surgery department of the Paris clinic named after Georges Pompidou, where he will undergo a course of stem cell transplant treatment according to the method of the French cardiac surgeon Philippe Menache.
Last spring, Michael visited the Georges Pompidou clinic at least twice – then he was delivered by helicopter, and now he was brought by car.
After a head injury in December 2013, Michael did not appear in public, information about his state of health is carefully hidden.
- New Audi RS E-Tron GT spotted during tests
- Audi and FAW to launch joint production of electric vehicles in China
- Byton unveils new electric hatchback
- Ford has updated the compact sedan Ford Escort
- Ford has doubted the quality of its Mustang Mach-E