Scandalous Barcelona midfielder boasts a luxury SUVSeptember 4, 2020
Barcelona midfielder Arturo Vidal has posted a photo of his Mercedes-Benz G-Class from Brabus.
This version of the G700 SUV (Arturo Vidal Edition) was designed specifically for the Chilean. The car can accelerate to 100 km / h in 4.4 seconds, and its top speed is 240 km / h.
“Thank you life for what I have. Have a nice day,” – signed the photo Vidal.
Recall that during the past season, the Chilean midfielder has repeatedly got into scandalous situations. So, Vidal recently hosted an extremely strange live broadcast on Instagram.
And in December last year, Arturo scandalously left the Barcelona base on the eve of El Clasico.
- Bugatti is preparing an electric track hypercar
- Hyundai plans to launch a large pickup truck
- Volkswagen continues testing Golf GTI TCR
- Investors demand compensation from Daimler over emissions scandal
- Lucid Air intends to bypass Porsche in a quarter mile