Sarolea Electric Bike went on saleJune 10, 2019
In the creation of the streetfighter manufacturer helped master from the tuning studio Mighty Machines. It boasts fast charging and top components, although the number of copies is limited.
Sarolea N60 MM.01 Limited Edition, which is exactly what the new product from the Belgian company is called, will create a healthy competition within the class. Equipped with an electric motor N60 MM.01 163 hp and 450 Nm of torque, and the battery charges up to 80% in just 20 minutes. What is the Belgian new product managed to beat the competition so it is in acceleration time – 100 km / h in three seconds.
The electric streetfighter has a range of 330 km, which was achieved thanks to WAIZU, an automotive artificial intelligence system developed in conjunction with Google and ML6.
Included with the bike owners will get a black suit from Café Costume, a Damascus steel knife from Studio Blade and a stylish carbon integral from Hedon. The number of the series is limited to 20 copies, each of which costs 70,000 euros.
Meanwhile, the Arc Vector electric cafe-raider is available on pre-order.
- Lego unveils toy model of Jeep Wrangler Rubicon SUV
- Shown the first of 19 pairs of collectible Aston Martin in honor of the 100th anniversary of Zagato
- Plymouth Prowler Roadster Transformed on New Renders
- China’s Sunra has released its first electric car i03
- NuCamp Cirrus 620 Truck Camper Touring Trailer Introduced