Sao Paulo hosts Ayrton Senna FestivalNovember 10, 2019
A week before the Brazilian Grand Prix, São Paulo hosts a festival dedicated to the memory of the great Brazilian rider Ayrton Senna – in São Paulo in the Ibirapuera Park, demonstration races began, in which the Renault team takes part.
Their car was entrusted to pilot the local pilot Chao Collet, a 17-year-old student of the Renault Academy – for him this is the first acquaintance with the technology of Formula 1, albeit not the most modern: for this kind of racing show, the team uses a 2012 model car (Lotus E20) with an atmospheric engine V8.
True, one cannot say that everything went smoothly: at some point, Kollet made a mistake, touched the barrier, and it all ended with a breakdown of the front wing.
The festival’s program also includes Brazilian Formula 1 veterans – Felipe Massa, currently pursuing a career in electric Formula E, and two-time world champion Emerson Fittipaldi, who also participated in the demonstration races behind the wheel of the Lotus 97T – Senna performed on this machine in 1985 .
- 2021 BMW M5 surprises with impressive design
- 2003 Honda Civic is sold at the cost of a new car
- Called the date of the start of sales of the new minivan Hyundai Custo
- Koreans have created a battery that will provide a range of 1000 km
- Images of a futuristic Suzuki car appeared on the network