Sam Sunderland won the 2019 Silk Road RallyJuly 17, 2019
KTM factory pilot Sam Sunderland won the 2019 Silk Road Rally, and Andrew Short and Adrienne Van Beveren won prizes.
The British racer wins the second race in a row at the Cross Country Championship 2019. At the 10th and last stage of the Silk Road Rally 2019, Sam brilliantly coped with a difficult rocky route, dried up rivers and gorges. He traveled the distance without a single mistake and deservedly won with a comfortable 20-minute advantage.
Adrian Van Beveren won a prize in the fight against Short and Kevin Benawides.
“It’s really cool to win in China,” – said Sam Sunderland. – I am pleased with myself and the work of the team – it would have failed if someone had not come to Russia, Mongolia or China. The adventure turned out great, which we will remember for a long time. “
Silk Road Rally 2019 results:
- Sam Sunderland (GBR), KTM, 26:12:47
- Andrew Short (USA), Husqvarna, 26:33:09 +20: 22
- Adrien Van Beveren (FRA), Yamaha, 26:33:48 +21: 02
- Kevin Benavides (ARG), Honda, 26:34:24 +21: 37
- Luciano Benavides (ARG), KTM, 26:49:37 +36: 50
- Oriol Mena (ESP), Hero, 27:04:37 +51: 50
- Laia Sanz (ESP), KTM, 28:09:13 +1: 56: 26
- Adam Tomiczek (POL), Husqvarna, 28:20:51 +2: 08: 04
- Joan Barreda (ESP), Honda, 29:07:12 AM +2: 54: 25
- Maciej Giemza (POL), Husqvarna, 29:23:18 +3: 10: 31
- Half a century old pickup truck was abandoned in the desert. It has bullet marks on it
- Chinese BAIC builds electric sedan with advanced autopilot
- The head of Nikola leaves the post after accusations of fraud
- Iran is preparing to release an inexpensive sedan on the PSA platform
- The new Mercedes-Maybach S-class will be even more luxurious