Interior of the new Ford Bronco revealed before the official premiereJuly 8, 2020
Only 5 days are left before the presentation of the SUV. The front panel of the car is almost completely declassified.
Ford is preparing for the presentation of its SUV Bronco 2021 model year. Autoblog experts shared spy photos of the car’s interior. Car system controls will be divided into two parts. In the central part of the console there is a washer for switching various gearbox modes.
The photograph shows four modes – 2H, 4H, 4L and 4A. The latter is responsible for the automation of the four-wheel drive system. Above the multimedia system, there are a number of physical keys – among them are the activation buttons for the front and rear differentials. In addition, an additional unit with six switches can be noted – it is located above the center console. See the dashboard in the photos was not possible.
The new Ford Bronco will receive a modern infotainment complex with a large number of functions. A new division of the company has been created for the production of automobiles.
Earlier it became known that the new Ford Bronco will receive a special driving mode called GOAT. Details about this feature will have to wait until the premiere, but Ford hinted at something special.
- New Toyota Land Cruiser will be awarded with Gazoo Racing Magic version
- Mercedes presented two all-wheel drive variations of the Mercedes EQA electric car
- Ford Kuga tests powerful Argo AI autonomous driving LIDAR sensor
- Lewis Hamilton won the Spanish Grand Prix
- Connected car sales are growing despite chip shortages