Sales of the new GAC GS8 S SUV startedApril 26, 2020
The car with the S index will get a more sporty design. Unlike the standard version, the novelty is built on a different platform.
GAC launched its new GS8 S off-road vehicle. First-time customers reached pre-orders on Sunday, April 26th. The GS8 with the S index has a sporty design – from the exterior we highlight an excellent radiator grill with vertical sections that are separated by large chrome inserts.
Also, the novelty received a modified optics and a different design of the bumpers. Note that the car has a platform from the GAC GS7 crossover, so in size it is inferior to the classic GS8.
The dimensions of the GAC GS8 S are 4740x1919x1775 mm with a wheelbase of 2720 mm. It should be noted that the length and wheelbase were the most lost – minus 96 and 80 mm, respectively.
Customers in China are offered a 2.0-liter engine with 252 hp as a power plant. The engine runs in the lane with 6AKPP. The drive can be front or full depending on the chosen configuration. GAC GS8 S in China starts at 179,800 yuan
- Audi teases Skysphere concept inspired by old Horch
- Hyundai to Deliver 30 XCIENT Hydrogen Trucks to US
- Subaru announced the premiere of the new generation WRX sedan on August 19, 2021
- Hennessey Atelier Celebrates 30th Anniversary With 1,000 HP Chevrolet Camaro
- Lexus has announced a crossover based on the subcompact Toyota Yaris Cross