Sales of the ID wall charging station have begun. Volkswagen ChargerJune 13, 2020
In Europe, sales of the ID wall charging station started. Charger from Volkswagen. It costs 399 euros
Using id. Charger can charge not only electric cars of a German corporation, but also other electric cars with a Type 2 connector. The manufacturer notes that the installation of a charging station is not included in the price.
Only the basic version of the ID is currently offered. Charger, at the same time in the future the appearance of ID is expected. Charger Connect and ID. Charger Pro, which will have a charging power of 11 kW and a Type 2 charging cable.
Two flagship versions of the charging station will get improved connectivity, and customers, in turn, will be able to control the charging process. They will also regularly receive software updates. In particular, the modification Pro will be equipped with an integrated electricity meter.
Cost ID. Charger Connect and Charger Pro will be 599 and 849 euros, respectively.
In addition, Volkswagen has previously prepared a set of accessories for the Atlas Cross, thanks to which the model becomes a car for travel.
- The head of Tesla advertises the electric motor of the new supercar Tesla Roadster
- General Motors will release a low-cost 9-seater car
- Subaru introduced in Japan the updated crossover Forester 2022
- Jeep officially opens new plant in Detroit
- Tesla may start accepting Bitcoin payments again