Sales of the budget crossover Volkswagen Jetta VS7January 11, 2020
In China, the new Jetta VS7 crossover in four possible versions is already available for purchase.
The Jetta VS7 crossover was introduced a month and a half ago during the Guangzhou International Auto Show. The car boasts a three-row interior, and it was based on a platform from Skoda Karoq.
New from the Jetta sub-brand is comparable in size to the fifth-generation Toyota RAV4. The length, width and height of the VS7 are 4,624, 1,841 and 1,633 mm, respectively. The length of the wheelbase is 2,730 mm.
Appearance of the Jetta VS7 is similar to the younger Jetta VS5 model, however, the three-row novelty has acquired a slightly different glazing line, redesigned bumpers and new rear lights.
The interior is also similar to the younger model, the only difference is that the VS7 received an enlarged display of the infotainment system, as well as a climate control unit with touch control.
Under the hood of a seven-seat crossover hides a non-alternative 1.4-liter TSI with a return of 150 hp. In the role of the transmission is a 6-speed automatic transmission Aisin and front-wheel drive. Price Jetta VS7 in the Chinese market starts at 111 thousand 800 yuan
- Children’s Mercedes-Benz G-Class 6×6 in an external frame
- See how the 1400-horsepower Dodge Viper accidentally set a speed record
- 106-year-old American returned Cadillac Eldorado stolen from him
- US police spend money from fines for the purchase of Ford Mustang
- Bentley called the new Flying Spur’s cabin “the most difficult in history”