Sales of hybrid Volkswagen Arteon started in EuropeNovember 28, 2020
Sales of the hybrid version of the Volkswagen Arteon began in Europe.
The other day on the European market began selling cars Arteon eHydrid and Shooting Brake eHydrid. Jyb was developed by engineers of the German company Volkswagen. Volkswagen Arteon and Arteon Shooting Brake models are driven by electric traction.
It is known that the maximum speed of cars in this mode does not exceed about 130 km / h, their power reserve is six tens of kilometers. Cars in hybrid mode can travel 900 km.
Both cars are equipped with a rechargeable petrol-electric power plant, which includes a TSI segment turbo engine, a lithium-ion battery and an electric unit.
Drivers can power the battery from the mains, and the power supply is replenished by regeneration during braking. As for the interior of the models, we can note leather-trimmed seats, decorative inserts, as well as an option for heated seats and an autonomous emergency braking mode. The price tag for hybrid cars starts in the European market at $ 60,000.
- Third generation Haval H6 SUV prices announced
- BMW plans to double EV sales in 2021
- Mercedes-Benz has published details of the new electric crossover EQA
- Automotive brands that patent the most innovations named
- Former Volkswagen CEO Martin Winterkorn may go to jail for 10 years