Sales of electric Fiat Ducato will begin next yearJuly 3, 2019
The company is working to electrify its light commercial van. It has already been presented as a prototype demonstrating the advantages of the electric Ducato. The company considers the model as a “key product of the brand in the field of electric mobility”.
The maximum power of an electric van will be 90 kW / h (122 hp), torque – 280 Nm. The maximum speed was limited to 100 km / h to optimize power consumption. In Fiat noted that the range will vary from 220 to 360 km depending on the selected modular battery. However, this stroke range was measured in the NEDC cycle, which means that it will be lower in accordance with the new WLTP standards.
Fiat Ducato will receive several battery options, while maintaining the best-in-class luggage compartment capacity: from 10 to 17 cubic meters. The payload will also remain the same – up to 1950 kg. Various configurations will be offered, customized for different customers: postal and courier services, online trading, food delivery, etc.
Low noise and emissions will allow the use of the van in the center of cities, where traditionally there are very strict restrictions and requirements for pollution, including noise.
- In November, the BMW Group unveiled the appearance of the production electric car BMW iX
- BMW announces pricing for new 128ti in Australia
- 816 forces and 3.6 seconds to 100 kph: the most powerful Ford pickup from Hennessey is presented
- Prices for most powerful variant of Toyota RAV4 PHEV announced
- 54-year-old Volkswagen minibus with Tesla electric motor to compete in the lottery