Sales of electric cars in Europe: Germany has become a leaderMarch 20, 2019
Germany is currently the leader in sales of electric vehicles among European countries.
Thus, Norway shifted to the second position after several years of leadership.
According to data released on the results of the first two months of the current year, in Germany over 9 thousand cars were sold on electric traction.
It was quite expected, because the level of popularity of electric vehicles in Germany is quite high, and it is much higher than Norway in terms of population.
According to analyst Matthias Schmidt, currently the top 5 European countries in the number of sales of electric vehicles is as follows (for the two months of 2019):
Germany – 9,300 units;
Norway – 7,900 units;
France – 5,900 units;
Netherlands – 4,600 units;
United Kingdom – 2,100 units.
- Bill Gates doesn’t believe in electric cars
- Two Lamborghini Sian hybrid supercars arrive in London
- Peugeot introduced the updated crossovers Peugeot 3008 and 5008
- SSC Tuatara hypercar sets new world speed record
- Diesel cars will disappear before gasoline ones