Sales of electric cars in Europe: Germany has become a leaderMarch 20, 2019
Germany is currently the leader in sales of electric vehicles among European countries.
Thus, Norway shifted to the second position after several years of leadership.
According to data released on the results of the first two months of the current year, in Germany over 9 thousand cars were sold on electric traction.
It was quite expected, because the level of popularity of electric vehicles in Germany is quite high, and it is much higher than Norway in terms of population.
According to analyst Matthias Schmidt, currently the top 5 European countries in the number of sales of electric vehicles is as follows (for the two months of 2019):
Germany – 9,300 units;
Norway – 7,900 units;
France – 5,900 units;
Netherlands – 4,600 units;
United Kingdom – 2,100 units.
- Revealed cross-coupe Audi Q5 Sportback
- Porsche tests refreshed Cayman GT4 RS at the Nurburgring
- Hear the new BMW M4 Competition growl menacingly
- Photos of restyled Genesis G70 with unusual red interior appeared on the network
- Tesla sues Donald Trump administration