Sales of an inexpensive electric car Renault City K-ZE beganSeptember 27, 2019
In China, an electric hatchback Renault City K-ZE appeared on sale. The novelty borrowed some design elements from the inexpensive Kwid model, sold in the Indian market.
Renault City K-ZE has an electric motor with a capacity of 45 horsepower and 125 Nm of torque. According to the automaker, these characteristics are enough for daily use of the machine. Cars can accelerate to 105 km / h.
A 26.8 kWh battery allows the electric car to drive 250 – 270 km of road in accordance with the NEDC cycle. It takes about 4 hours to charge a novelty. Trunk volume is 300 liters.
The standard equipment of the electric car is equipped with two airbags and an anti-lock system. New, given state subsidies, costs $ 8,700. This cost makes Renault City K-ZE one of the most attractive offers in the car market for inexpensive electric cars.
- Lynk & Co presented the Zero concept
- Tesla shares fell after Elon Musk’s statement
- Several other Volkswagen employees accused of involvement in dieselgate
- Tesla’s network outage caused a stir among users around the world
- Rolls-Royce introduced a long wheelbase version of the Ghost