Sainz has a negative coronavirus testMarch 18, 2020
After the McLaren tanker coronavirus test was positive in Melbourne, the team quarantined the 14 employees who contacted it.
After returning home, Carlos Sainz went to voluntary quarantine – and also passed the test, confirming on social networks that he turned out to be negative.
Carlos Sainz: “After what happened in Australia, I had to pass the COVID-19 test, and I am very glad that the results were negative. But this does not change anything, I will remain in quarantine.
For several days I tried to organize my life. I’m a little bored. I think it’s boring to everyone who is in quarantine. I’m trying to play sports, I’m trying to find classes for myself that I didn’t have enough time for before moving constantly. ”
- Hyundai revives Getz hatchback
- DS 7 Crossback will receive a limited edition Louvre Edition
- Ford expands factory for electric pickup F-150
- British students develop a device to catch dust from tires
- Skoda Octavia will receive a 1.0-liter engine