Sainz has a negative coronavirus testMarch 18, 2020
After the McLaren tanker coronavirus test was positive in Melbourne, the team quarantined the 14 employees who contacted it.
After returning home, Carlos Sainz went to voluntary quarantine – and also passed the test, confirming on social networks that he turned out to be negative.
Carlos Sainz: “After what happened in Australia, I had to pass the COVID-19 test, and I am very glad that the results were negative. But this does not change anything, I will remain in quarantine.
For several days I tried to organize my life. I’m a little bored. I think it’s boring to everyone who is in quarantine. I’m trying to play sports, I’m trying to find classes for myself that I didn’t have enough time for before moving constantly. ”
- New Praga R1 racing car presented
- Renault will release a budget analogue of the new generation Logan sedan
- Coupe and convertible Audi TT get two new versions
- Tesla May Expand Autonomous Driving Software Release
- Opel will change the logo and corporate color