Sainz about joining Ferrari jokes: I’ll have the last laughOctober 24, 2020
Carlos is not worried about moving to Scuderia
Carlos Sainz’s move from McLaren to Ferrari was announced ahead of the 2020 season. However, this year the Spaniard’s future team performs much worse than the current one.
On this occasion, many jokes have appeared on the Internet regarding Sainz’s unsuccessful career choice. But he himself hopes that the situation will change in the future.
“I take it very lightly,” Sainz said. – This joke is everywhere, on social networks, somewhere else. But I don’t take them seriously and I don’t worry, I don’t take it seriously. I hope I’ll have the last laugh. But we will see this in the future. “
Carlos was also asked if he recommends Pierre Gasly to move from AlphaTauri to Renault, as he himself has done a similar journey before: “I don’t give other pilots career advice. For Pierre, as a Frenchman, going to Renault will mean more than it meant to me. I wish him all the best, he works brilliantly now. It would be great to see progress in his career. “
- Ken Block’s Ford Mustang loses a drag race for the first time
- China will double the production of batteries for electric cars
- Ford F-150 electric version released
- New Skoda Enyaq iV Acoustic Signature will receive a unique soundtrack
- Mercedes-AMG has published prices for the extreme sports car GT Black Series 2021