Royal Enfield puts Classic 500 in black liveryAugust 20, 2019
The company has a rather rich and interesting history, but its motorcycles still retain classic luxury. But she does not ignore current trends, adding a version of Stealth Black to the lineup.
The Classic 500 combines vintage, post-war industrial design with a robust engine. On such a bike, the rider feels the simple pleasure of riding without any modern fuss.
However, in the Stealth Black version, the original chrome aesthetic was replaced by a new matte black stealth paint. They say it will last for centuries.
Technically, a motorcycle is no different from the original. It is driven by the same 449 cc engine with 27 hp. and 30 Nm of torque. Therefore, it is perfect for experienced motorcyclists and beginners.
With less displacement, fuel economy is also a big advantage. And in combination with the relatively affordable price of $ 5,800, this Royal Enfield Classic 500 Stealth Black will be an excellent option for those who want to enter the world of motorcycles beautifully.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires