Royal Enfield plans an electric motorcycleNovember 28, 2019
For some time, there have been rumors that Royal Enfield is developing its own electric motorcycle. This is logical, as the Indian motor market is developing rapidly.
The company’s CEO Vinod Dasari said the company has some plans for an electric model and is developing. Unfortunately, no technical details. Vinod noted that Royal Enfield spend large budgets on the development of new motorcycles, including electric ones.
Vinod spoke about new developments in an interview with the Economic Times of India, when he was asked about the decline in Royal Enfield sales in the Indian market.
Little information to get you started. The current trend is that most manufacturers will ultimately produce electric models.
- Updated Cadillac CT5 gets V Performance package
- Mercedes has updated the luxury SUV Maybach GLS
- Cadillac Lyriq will get an incredible projection system on the windshield
- Tesla admitted: yes, our bumpers fall off, and blow off roofs
- 80-year-old retiree drives a Ferrari F40 daily