Rossi: Density in the championship is associated with the fall of Marquez in AustinApril 21, 2019
After the first series of exit stages of the season-2019 in the overall MotoGP standings a unique situation has developed. The leaders quartet – Andrea Dovizioso, Valentino Rossi, Alex Rins and Mark Marquez – share only nine points.
And each of them represents a separate manufacturer – Ducati, Yamaha, Suzuki and Honda. But, in the opinion of the most experienced Rossi, such density became possible only due to the fall of Marquez at the Grand Prix of the Americas.
“The first four lines in the championship are taken by riders from four different factory teams – this is very good,” Rossi quotes Crash.net. – But it is important to note that such a density in the championship became possible only due to the fall of Marquez in Austin. Otherwise, he would surely lead. He certainly remains the favorite.
Marquez was second in Qatar, won in Argentina and was in the lead before falling in Austin. So yes, he is a favorite. ”
- New Kia Sorento gets off-road X-Line variation
- Updated Range Rover Velar gets new engines and options
- Teasers of “hot rod-hypercar” with W16 engine appeared on the network
- Tesla will release a cheap self-driving car
- BMW officially unveils new M3 and M4