Ronaldo’s girlfriend showed off in a luxury car worth 2 million eurosOctober 13, 2020
Georgina boasted a Bugatti that belongs to a Portuguese.
Georgina Rodriguez, the fiancee of Juventus striker Cristiano Ronaldo, posted a new striking photo on her Instagram.
The girl showed off in the Bugatti Veyron car, which belongs to the Portuguese striker. The cost of such a car is approximately two million euros.
Recall that Ronaldo has been dating Georgina since 2016. The couple are raising four children: Cristiano Ronaldo Jr., Alana Martino dos Santos and the twins Eva Maria dos Santos and Mateo Ronaldo.
- New BMW M4 convertible spotted at the Nurburgring
- Honda NSX has zero sales this year
- Atelier G-Power has modernized the BMW M5
- Spotted a prototype of the updated crossover Jaguar E-Pace 2021
- Tuners from Manhart unveil Mini JCW GP in iconic green