Ronaldo purchased the most expensive car in the worldApril 30, 2019
An exclusive car from a French company costs 11 million euros.
Juventus striker Cristiano Ronaldo will complement his collection of cars with the new Bugatti.
The model of the brand La Voiture Noire, which was presented in March last year at the Geneva Motor Show, has already been named the most expensive car in the world with a cost of 11 million euros. The engine power of the car is 1500 horsepower, and its speed reaches 420 km / h.
Bugatti created only one such machine, and the Portuguese scorer was the sole owner.
The French company did not confirm that La Voiture Noire was acquired by Cristiano, but whoever owns the car, he will not be able to ride it until 2021, when engineers complete all the work on the hypercar.
- The roof of the Tesla Model X electric car collapses on the move
- Ford patented name for new SUV
- Ram Announces Anniversary Edition of 2021 2500 Power Wagon Pickup
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors