Romantic date on Lamborghini ended explosionFebruary 28, 2019
A 22-year-old resident of Britain, a certain businessman, Lac Syrah, rolled a girl on his golden Lamborghini sports car when they felt a strong smell of gasoline in the car.
Luck stopped the car and went outside with the young lady. Just in time – after a few seconds, there was a clap and the Lamborghini costing 125,000 pounds was engulfed in flames.
By the time the firemen arrived, the sports car had burned. The businessman intends to sue the company that carried out the maintenance of his car.
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system
- Coupe-crossover Renault Arkana has successfully passed the “moose test”
- Porsche Cayenne reveals new front end design in spy photos
- Mercedes EQS SUV reveals interior on new spy photos
- Volkswagen announced the debut of the facelifted 2022 Tiguan Allspace on May 12