Rolls-Royce reports record sales in the first quarter of 2021April 9, 2021
The crisis in the auto industry has not affected the luxury British brand. The best selling models were the Ghost and Cullinan.
British luxury car maker Rolls-Royce revealed how its cars were sold in the first quarter of 2021. Despite challenging times for the automotive industry as a whole, Rolls-Royce made a positive contribution with a three-month sales record.
Recall that the Rolls-Royce company traces its history back to 1905 and for the first time in 116 years it was possible to sell 1,380 new cars at once. Compared to March 2020, sales grew by 62%, and the 2019 record was beaten very confidently.
The most popular models of the luxury brand in the first quarter were expected to be the Ghost limousine and the Cullinan SUV. Most often, Rolls-Royce cars were bought in China, the USA, and the Asia-Pacific region.
At the same time, positive dynamics is observed in most world markets. Rolls-Royce also noted an increased interest in the entire range.
We previously reported that Hongqi has decided to upgrade its L5 luxury sedan. He was seen on the roads in a layer of camouflage film.
- Hyundai froze assembly of Kona EV over fire recall
- MINI refreshes John Cooper Works convertible
- Audi introduced the electric crossover Audi Q6 e-tron
- The first pictures of the new Toyota Land Cruiser 300 appeared on the web
- Daimler will switch to shortened working hours for about 18,500 workers