Rolls-Royce Presents Faberge Easter Egg Spirit of Ecstasy for EasterApril 12, 2020
Easter is approaching most parts of the world, and Rolls-Royce decided to show Faberge’s egg to celebrate this year’s Easter.
In 1885, Alexander III wanted to give his wife a one-of-a-kind Easter gift. Chocolate Easter eggs were then the first choice and sold in the UK, but the emperor wanted to give Empress Maria Fyodorovna something special.
With these thoughts, the emperor turned to the famous Faberge jewelry house in St. Petersburg to make a precious egg as a gift. The company pledged and made a golden egg with an opaque white enamelled shell, which then opened into a yellow-gold yolk. Inside there is a golden chicken with a small diamond copy of the imperial crown, in which a small ruby pendant was hung.
- Look at the drift of an unmanned Toyota Supra
- Hyundai is preparing to debut new Custo minivan
- Rolls-Royce is preparing to introduce the first production electric car
- New Honda HR-V will debut February 18
- New Citroen e-Berlingo van goes on sale in late 2021