Rolls-Royce Presents Faberge Easter Egg Spirit of Ecstasy for EasterApril 12, 2020
Easter is approaching most parts of the world, and Rolls-Royce decided to show Faberge’s egg to celebrate this year’s Easter.
In 1885, Alexander III wanted to give his wife a one-of-a-kind Easter gift. Chocolate Easter eggs were then the first choice and sold in the UK, but the emperor wanted to give Empress Maria Fyodorovna something special.
With these thoughts, the emperor turned to the famous Faberge jewelry house in St. Petersburg to make a precious egg as a gift. The company pledged and made a golden egg with an opaque white enamelled shell, which then opened into a yellow-gold yolk. Inside there is a golden chicken with a small diamond copy of the imperial crown, in which a small ruby pendant was hung.
- Spy photos of a disguised Lotus Esprit appeared on the network
- Electric version of Genesis G80 spotted during tests
- Infiniti QX60 Monograph prototype presented
- Lincoln unveils exclusive 2021 Navigator
- Mercedes-AMG offers roof rack with ribs and diffusers