Rolls-Royce is working on a new GhostJanuary 1, 2020
The British brand will introduce a new product in 2021.
With the new Phantom already on the market and its first Cullinan SUV in the world, Rolls-Royce can now focus on the Ghost, which is likely to appear in 2021. The second generation of the sedan has already been tested, as evidenced by spy shots.
The novelty was captured on a car transporter surrounded by several BMWs. The body of the model has lost plastic panels, but camouflage film still does not allow to see all the details of the update. However, the prototype is already equipped with serial headlights and taillights, and an impressive grille with vertical trims will also remain, although it seems that it is slightly larger than before.
The interior is expected leather trim, an updated digital instrument panel, as well as an enlarged screen for the infotainment system and an increased HUD.
In addition, the model will be based on a new aluminum platform, which will also be used by Wraith and Dawn and should be compatible with electrification, but first it should receive a 6.75-liter Twin-Turbo V12 from Phantom.
- Sales of “charged” versions of liftback and station wagon Volkswagen Arteon started in Europe
- Great Wall showed Chinese electric car with Porsche Panamera design
- Mazda will release a special series of sedans and station wagons Mazda 6 Kuro Edition
- Tesla settles lawsuit against its former engineer
- Subaru recalls nearly a million vehicles