Rolls-Royce employs real bees during a pandemicApril 28, 2020
The production of Rolls-Royce models was suspended due to the spread of coronavirus infection.
However, life is going on at the enterprise and certain technical processes have not stopped, even under very difficult conditions. For example, the bees that the company started a couple of years ago are currently preparing for the new season. Initially, the apiary construction project was to present the British company’s environmental initiatives to everyone.
Six wooden beehives were built at the site, five of which were named after the cars Cullinan, Dawn, Phantom, Ghost and Wraith. As for the sixth hive, it was dedicated to the brand’s emblem – the figure “Spirit of Ecstasy”. Currently, there are over 250 thousand bees in the hives. Company representatives said that they successfully survived the cold season and are already preparing for spring.
- Rare 47-year-old BMW Turbo will go under the hammer for $ 140,000
- First prototype battery with five minutes charge received
- Toyota Raize becomes Japan’s best-selling crossover in 2020
- Blizzard in Japan leads to large-scale accident
- Tesla opens first service center in Hainan, China