Rolls-Royce employs real bees during a pandemicApril 28, 2020
The production of Rolls-Royce models was suspended due to the spread of coronavirus infection.
However, life is going on at the enterprise and certain technical processes have not stopped, even under very difficult conditions. For example, the bees that the company started a couple of years ago are currently preparing for the new season. Initially, the apiary construction project was to present the British company’s environmental initiatives to everyone.
Six wooden beehives were built at the site, five of which were named after the cars Cullinan, Dawn, Phantom, Ghost and Wraith. As for the sixth hive, it was dedicated to the brand’s emblem – the figure “Spirit of Ecstasy”. Currently, there are over 250 thousand bees in the hives. Company representatives said that they successfully survived the cold season and are already preparing for spring.
- Race car pilot sent the car into the air
- Drag racing: Lexus LC500 2021 vs Toyota Supra A90 2020
- Jeep returns Laredo X trim for 2021 Grand Cherokee
- Hyundai Elantra N TCR or full-fledged racing car
- Interior view: vigorous acceleration of the powerful crossover VW Tiguan R 2021