Rolls-Royce Dawn made a convertibleMay 19, 2020
The web has information that designers turned Rolls-Royce Dawn into a convertible.
This model makes the Rolls-Royce Dawn four-seater in a kind of stunning two-seater roadster. The car has a silhouette with higher wheel arches due to which it began to look more dynamic. In addition, the body shape was precisely machined, which allows you to direct air through the cabin, as well as increase driver comfort.
Note that in 2018, when the model was presented at the Geneva Motor Show, it was offered with Cassiopeia Silver and Casden Tan color schemes, and the central part in the cabin was made of carbon fiber. Not so long ago, Aero Cowling graced the Dawn Silver Bullet, which was inspired by the 1920s roadsters.
- Key BMW and Mini models lose diesel engines
- Toyota suspends work at India plant again due to strike
- BMW is preparing for restyling crossover BMW X5
- 2021 Honda City hatchback unveiled
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz Metris gets new design and more options