Rolls-Royce Cullinan proved to be in GoodwoodJuly 10, 2019
The model took part in the Goodwood Festival of Speed, where the crossover had to go round at high speed. Under the hood Cullinan is 6.75-liter V12 engine, which made the passage of the circle simple task. Its power reaches 563 hp, torque is equal to 850 Nm.
It should be noted that in off-road mode, the Rolls-Royce Cullinan air suspension can rise by 559 mm, however, apparently, the company has not chosen this mode for the arrival in Goodwood. Behind the wheel was a British racer Daryl Jones.
The cost of a Rolls-Royce Cullinan starts at $ 325,000.
- The roof of the Tesla Model X electric car collapses on the move
- Ford patented name for new SUV
- Ram Announces Anniversary Edition of 2021 2500 Power Wagon Pickup
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors