Rolls-Royce Cullinan proved to be in GoodwoodJuly 10, 2019
The model took part in the Goodwood Festival of Speed, where the crossover had to go round at high speed. Under the hood Cullinan is 6.75-liter V12 engine, which made the passage of the circle simple task. Its power reaches 563 hp, torque is equal to 850 Nm.
It should be noted that in off-road mode, the Rolls-Royce Cullinan air suspension can rise by 559 mm, however, apparently, the company has not chosen this mode for the arrival in Goodwood. Behind the wheel was a British racer Daryl Jones.
The cost of a Rolls-Royce Cullinan starts at $ 325,000.
- Toyota Supra from “Fast and Furious” movie sold for $ 550,000
- Subaru has announced the new Impreza. The price will remain the same
- A powerful 2JZ engine was installed in a 2004 Ford pickup
- Max Verstappen won the French Grand Prix
- This race features a 2022 Honda Civic, Mazda3 and Toyota Corolla