Rolls-Royce Cullinan proved to be in GoodwoodJuly 10, 2019
The model took part in the Goodwood Festival of Speed, where the crossover had to go round at high speed. Under the hood Cullinan is 6.75-liter V12 engine, which made the passage of the circle simple task. Its power reaches 563 hp, torque is equal to 850 Nm.
It should be noted that in off-road mode, the Rolls-Royce Cullinan air suspension can rise by 559 mm, however, apparently, the company has not chosen this mode for the arrival in Goodwood. Behind the wheel was a British racer Daryl Jones.
The cost of a Rolls-Royce Cullinan starts at $ 325,000.
- Tesla is already worth more than $ 550 billion – it entered the Top 6 most valuable companies in the US
- Elon Musk spoke about the autonomy of the Tesla Semi electric truck
- Honda CR-V, Accord and NSX will go electric
- Alibaba founded e-mobility startup in China with SAIC
- What will the Renault Megane look like when it switches to electricity?