Rolls-Royce completes US sales of Wraith and Dawn modelsMay 4, 2021
According to official information, deliveries of these machines to the United States will cease in 2022.
British luxury car maker Rolls-Royce has announced that it has stopped shipping two models to the US market – the Wraith coupe and its Dawn soft-top version. You can buy these machines throughout this year, but next year only stocks will remain.
According to official figures, sales will be phased out due to “regulatory issues” rather than a downturn in sales. Note that the demand for two-door Rolls-Royce cars in the United States is growing – according to the results of the first quarter of 2021, the sales volume increased immediately by 62%. Despite all their status and high price, both cars are already in need of a global update.
Experts note that in terms of technical equipment, they correspond to the BMW 7-Series, which was produced in 2008. A new version of the Rolls-Royce Wraith coupe is expected to arrive in just two years.
But the Dawn convertible will appear even later, since the last time it debuted 2 years later than a car with a hardtop.
According to preliminary information, the new items will be built on a platform from modern Rolls-Royce models – Phantom, Ghost and Cullinan.
Meanwhile, Rolls-Royce has customized the Phantom Oribe for the Japanese billionaire. A fashionable French house took part in the work on it.
- The renderings presented the radical evolution of the design of the Chevy Silverado pickup
- Details about the extreme sedan BMW M3 CS have appeared
- The new Toyota Corolla Cross crossover is being tested on US roads
- Nissan will not be able to produce half a million cars due to a shortage of chips
- The new Opel and Vauxhall Vivaro-e received a hydrogen unit with a range of 400 km