Rolls-Royce Announces Suspension of Machine ProductionMarch 18, 2020
Starting March 23, Rolls-Royce will suspend operations at its own car factory in Goodwood. Downtime will last exactly two weeks.
It should be emphasized that then the planned annual 2-week factory vacation, which is timed to Easter, will follow.
The life of the automaker will be provided on a rotational basis by workers who are not employed in production and do not leave their jobs or work from home.
And all these measures, of course, are due to the spread of coronavirus.
- Bis Industries will launch the Rexx dump truck
- Nissan has begun restructuring its business
- Fiat is preparing to release a new version of the electric car 500 EV
- Audi’s new technologies will make roads safer
- Toyota Camry 2021 will receive a complete set of XSE Hybrid