Rolls-Royce Announces Suspension of Machine ProductionMarch 18, 2020
Starting March 23, Rolls-Royce will suspend operations at its own car factory in Goodwood. Downtime will last exactly two weeks.
It should be emphasized that then the planned annual 2-week factory vacation, which is timed to Easter, will follow.
The life of the automaker will be provided on a rotational basis by workers who are not employed in production and do not leave their jobs or work from home.
And all these measures, of course, are due to the spread of coronavirus.
- Ken Block’s drift Ford F-150 is up for sale
- Audi and Volvo suspend production in Belgium
- BMW M4 will officially take part in the drift series
- Bugatti’s unreleased hypercar is already being resold
- BMW talks about the new BMW Live Cockpit