Rolls-Royce Announces Suspension of Machine ProductionMarch 18, 2020
Starting March 23, Rolls-Royce will suspend operations at its own car factory in Goodwood. Downtime will last exactly two weeks.
It should be emphasized that then the planned annual 2-week factory vacation, which is timed to Easter, will follow.
The life of the automaker will be provided on a rotational basis by workers who are not employed in production and do not leave their jobs or work from home.
And all these measures, of course, are due to the spread of coronavirus.
- New Toyota Land Cruiser will be awarded with Gazoo Racing Magic version
- Mercedes presented two all-wheel drive variations of the Mercedes EQA electric car
- Ford Kuga tests powerful Argo AI autonomous driving LIDAR sensor
- Lewis Hamilton won the Spanish Grand Prix
- Connected car sales are growing despite chip shortages