ROKiT will become the title sponsor of the W SeriesDecember 9, 2019
The British telecommunications company ROKiT, the title sponsor of Williams F1, as well as collaborating with Venturi, the Formula E team, has entered into a multi-year contract with the W Series and will become the main sponsor of the women’s championship.
Company logos will appear on all W Series machines and on the uniforms of its participants. Agreements with ROKiT – the first major sponsorship contract concluded by the organizers of the new championship.
Katherine Bond-Miour, W Series Executive Director: “We are very pleased to welcome ROKiT to our championship. This high-tech, consumer-oriented brand is successfully combined with the W Series, and we are pleased that in the coming years we will work together on races.
It is also great that we see the presence of this brand in Formula 1, Formula E and other racing series, and now ROKiT will support women’s motorsport. We expect this to usher in a new trend in 2020. ”
- Tesla offered independent European services to get official status
- Range Rover Electric Confirmed, Jaguar XJ Delayed
- Volkswagen will produce 500 thousand electric crossovers a year
- The hydrogen truck Mercedes-Benz GenH2 will have a range of 1000 km
- Porsche launches 2.1 MWh mobile charging station