Robert Downey Jr. arrives for the Avengers: Endgame movie premiere on Audi E-Tron GTApril 27, 2019
Actor Robert Downey Jr. in the guise of Tony Stark arrived at the premiere of the film Avengers: Endgame on the prototype of the new electric car Audi E-Tron GT.
Heroes of the fantastic cinema franchise “The Avengers” in full arrived for the world premiere of the film Avengers: Endgame in Los Angeles. Among the heroes was actor Robert Downey Jr., who came to the show in the guise of his hero Tony Stark.
“Iron Man” used a car suitable for his image as a personal vehicle – the concept car Audi E-Tron GT was used as a car. It was this car in the movie that replaced Audi R8, which was familiar to Tony Stark.
The premiere of the car took place last year at the Los Angeles Auto Show. The 582-strong concept car is equipped with a 90 kW / h battery with express charging for 80% in 20 minutes and a power reserve of 400 kilometers. Two engines allow you to accelerate 0-100 km / h in 3.5 seconds and reach a maximum speed of 240 km / h.
The E-Tron GT electric car will not be the only electric Audi in the Avengers: Endgame film. Earlier it became known that Captain Marvel will receive at his disposal an E-Tron crossover.
- Electric Hyundai Kona burned out at the charging station
- Check out the Lamborghini Urus redesigned for the Arctic
- Forgotten for 20 years in the garage rare BMW M1 will be auctioned off
- Range Rover Autobiography hits Vilner workshops and gets even more luxurious
- Brabus B45 or 444-hp version of Mercedes-AMG A45 S