Roadster Mercedes-AMG GT R will get the engine for 577 horsesJanuary 3, 2019
The German insurance company unwittingly declassified the characteristics of a still unreleased roadster. According to updated information, it follows that the model will receive about 577-horsepower 4.0-liter engine.
The new roadster Mercedes-AMG GT R is quite an important product for the company. Now the car is thoroughly tested in remote corners of Germany and the world. But this did not prevent photospies from showing us photos of a camouflaged prototype. And the German insurance company, became the unwitting distributor of other information – information about the future aggregate became known.
As expected, the open-top coupe will be equipped with a 4.0-liter six-cylinder engine with two turbines. Power will be about 577 horsepower. It is doubtful that the company will offer a version with a mechanical transmission, so it is expected only automatic.
The date of the presentation is still unknown, but the nearest possible time is the Geneva Motor Show in March 2019. The model will become special, as later Mercedes, on its base, will revive the Black Series badge.
- The blogger ordered an online sports car for $ 31,000. And this is what he was eventually brought
- Ferrari coupe turned into original limited model
- Tesla on autopilot accelerated to 150 km / h while the driver slept
- Ford showed first image of F-150 electric pickup
- Electric Mercedes EQS prototype spotted on tests