Roadster Mazda MX-5 added removable carbon fiber roofDecember 20, 2018
The company has prepared for the Tokyo Motor Show a prototype based on the MX-5
Mazda has prepared for the Tokyo Motor Show, which will be held in January, a conceptual version of the MX-5 roadster. The novelty received in the title the prefix Drop-Head Coupe Concept.
The main difference between a prototype and a standard car is a removable roof made entirely of carbon. In addition, the car received a front splitter and side “skirts”, 16-inch forged wheels Rays, built-in towing eyes in front and behind, Recaro seats, and a different air filter.
Is it planned to add a carbon roof to the list of factory accessories for the Mazda MX-5, until it is specified.
At the moment, the MX-5 range includes a version with a soft roof and a modification called RF, equipped with a folding hardtop. The model is offered with 1.5- and 2.0-liter engines, issuing 141 and 184 horsepower.
In addition to the “carboxylic” MX-5, Mazda will showcase aerodynamic body kits for the new Mazda3, CX-5 and CX-8 crossovers at an exhibition in Tokyo.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires