Road camera recorded speeding by pigeonMay 10, 2019
The violation of the speed limit was fixed by a set of photo-video fixation and a pigeon was fined 25 euro.
In the west of Germany, the road camera recorded a speeding dove, according to the BBC. The bird flew along the city of Bochold at a speed of 45 km per hour. According to German law, the car can move on the road in the residential sector at a speed of 30 km per hour.
As a result, a speeding violation was recorded by a photo-video fixation complex and a pigeon was charged with a fine of 25 euros. The incident occurred in February of this year. Local authorities said that it took them such a long time to study the image.
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors
- The fuel consumption of the luxury crossover Genesis GV80 has become known
- Rivian R1T electric pickup truck can tow up to 5 tons
- Tesla wins information thief case
- Ford tests Bronco with manual transmission