Road camera recorded speeding by pigeonMay 10, 2019
The violation of the speed limit was fixed by a set of photo-video fixation and a pigeon was fined 25 euro.
In the west of Germany, the road camera recorded a speeding dove, according to the BBC. The bird flew along the city of Bochold at a speed of 45 km per hour. According to German law, the car can move on the road in the residential sector at a speed of 30 km per hour.
As a result, a speeding violation was recorded by a photo-video fixation complex and a pigeon was charged with a fine of 25 euros. The incident occurred in February of this year. Local authorities said that it took them such a long time to study the image.
- Little-known roadster Lucra LC470 put up for auction
- Rare 47-year-old BMW Turbo will go under the hammer for $ 140,000
- First prototype battery with five minutes charge received
- Toyota Raize becomes Japan’s best-selling crossover in 2020
- Blizzard in Japan leads to large-scale accident