Rivian will open 10 dealerships worldwide in 2021February 7, 2021
While all pre-orders for Rivian vehicles so far have been made online, that doesn’t mean that the manufacturer doesn’t want to organize a more massive way of selling them either.
This year, the company wants to open at least 10 showrooms, thereby expanding its presence beyond the “world wide web”, giving potential customers the opportunity to see its products “live”.
Rivian will not simply refer to these locations as “showrooms.” According to Automotive News, the manufacturer views these as more of a “retail experience,” hinting that they may not necessarily be traditional. We don’t know exactly how they will differ from regular car dealerships, so we’ll have to wait and see what the company has prepared.
The very first Rivian showroom will open in the Fulton Market area of Chicago. Rivian plans to deliver its first vehicles this June. The first available model will be the R1T pickup truck; the R1S crossover is slated to start shipping a little later in August.
- GM unveils smallest Wuling MINIEV convertible in brand history
- NIO installs first 2nd generation battery replacement station in Beijing
- Porsche celebrates 20th anniversary in China with 911 Turbo S Anniversary Edition
- Mansory atelier presented a shocking version of the Ferrari F8 Tributo
- Honda Reveals 2 Fun Carbon Fiber Electric Car Concepts