Rivian R1T pickup truck delayed until 2021April 8, 2020
The network reported that Rivian said that the release of the Rivian R1T model will be delayed until next year.
These changes were caused in connection with the spread of the coronavirus epidemic. However, the exact date of the premiere of the car was not announced. Representatives of the company said that their employees will be the first to learn about developments that are associated with the release of a new model.
“We try to minimize losses due to a shift in our release schedule,” said the head of the company.
Note that the automaker will not produce new cars from the conveyor until the end of this year. So, all the enterprises were closed last month in order to protect their workers from the coronavirus. But despite this, the automaker did not mention anything about its Rivian R1S model, which is due out early next year. But, there are assumptions that the Rivian r1s electric SUV also had a premiere shift, since it is unlikely that two premieres of new models will take place at the beginning of the year.
- Updated Cadillac CT5 gets V Performance package
- Mercedes has updated the luxury SUV Maybach GLS
- Cadillac Lyriq will get an incredible projection system on the windshield
- Tesla admitted: yes, our bumpers fall off, and blow off roofs
- 80-year-old retiree drives a Ferrari F40 daily