Rivian plans to release six more models.April 9, 2019
Rivian does not intend to stop only on two electric cars – the R1T pickup and the R1S SUV.
As it became known, the company filed official applications to patent new names.
Now Rivian wants to patent six new names 1А, 2А, 1С, 2С, 2R and 2Т. What kind of cars it will be is not yet known, and we can only guess.
Based on logic, the 2T model can be another pickup. If Rivian heard their fans, they can improve the existing version. In particular, people complain that the R1T is a good and luxurious car for adventure, but too small to use as a working machine.
As for the other names, it remains only to speculate. Presumably, 1C and 2C can be electric crossovers.
- Electric Hyundai Kona burned out at the charging station
- Check out the Lamborghini Urus redesigned for the Arctic
- Forgotten for 20 years in the garage rare BMW M1 will be auctioned off
- Range Rover Autobiography hits Vilner workshops and gets even more luxurious
- Brabus B45 or 444-hp version of Mercedes-AMG A45 S