Rivian gets ready to release “killer” Tesla CybertruckApril 24, 2020
The American startup is preparing to release another new product.
Despite the impact of COVID-19, plant shutdown and future delays, the autorun of the new Rivian model continues to move forward. Rivian is one of the few promising manufacturers of electric vehicles that is due to appear in the near future.
The first models of the company will be an electric pickup R1T and a three-row SUV R1S. Mark intends to infiltrate the most popular segments of the American car market, as well as to work with companies such as Amazon and Ford. It should be noted that R1T remains the only real competitor to Tesla Cybertruck, at least for now.
Due to the limited activity in automobile plants and restrictions on certain types of activities, there are not so many new, original content. Fortunately, Rivian continues to educate us by releasing new videos about its products.
- Volkswagen will cut production in Germany in February due to a shortage of microchips
- Genesis brings new items to Europe
- Kia’s new electric crossover could become the brand’s best-selling electric vehicle in Europe
- Mitsubishi showed footage from road tests of the new crossover Outlander
- New Mini Cooper goes on sale