“Risen” Elvis Presley filmed in Fiat commercialJuly 18, 2020
Sales of the new Fiat Strada pickup began in Brazil. Within ten days, the manufacturer received over 6 thousand orders, however, despite the high demand, the local Fiat office decided to release a commercial featuring Elvis Presley.
The two-minute video, which was posted on Friday July 17th, is titled “Legend”.
In the video, the King of Rock ‘n’ Roll drives a red pickup truck through recording studios and film sets, gathering like-minded people and transporting various goods, in particular, across the desert and the moon. And all this time the hit “Blue Suede Shoes” sounds.
Recall that Elvis Presley died on August 16, 1977, for this reason he could not personally appear in the video of the Italian brand. To reproduce the King’s mannerisms, appearance and features, the film crew invited one of the best look-alikes – Dean Z from the American state of Missouri, who was the winner of a global competition organized by the Presley family.
In addition, the official debut of the new electric hatchback Fiat 500 has recently taken place. Initially, the model will only be offered in a special version of La Prima, featuring a glass panoramic sunroof and three unique body shades.
- US Post Provider Will Build Military Trucks
- The head of Citroen predicted a drop in the popularity of diesel engines in the next 3-4 years
- Ford E-Transit electric van prepares for testing in summer 2022
- Jaguar chief designer leaves in anticipation of brand’s switch to electric vehicles
- Mitsubishi has reduced its presence in the Chinese auto industry