Rimac C_Two hypercar will be presented with a system with artificial intelligenceJuly 20, 2020
The newest hypercar Rimac C_Two will be able to train the driver to drive better.
Croatian company Rimac will equip the latest C_Two AI hypercar to help the driver improve his skills. The system will be called Driver Coach and will be able to analyze large amounts of data from the car’s on-board computer. That is, Rimac C_Two will teach the car owner to better manage the car.
In an interview with Top Gear, the head of autonomous driving, Sascha Vrazic, revealed that AI will play a key role in training the motorist to maximize the performance of the C_Two on the racetrack.
The company said the Driver Coach system will use a unique computer that will process up to six terabytes of data per hour, and the information will be stored using nine side cameras, lidar, radar and 12 ultrasonic sensors. Special algorithms make it possible to point out specific mistakes to the driver and help to correct them and teach him to pass the race track even faster. In addition, the system can react to other vehicles and various objects in real time.
- New footage from the tests of the powerful Chevrolet Corvette Z06 hit the network
- The compact crossover Hyundai Venue has surpassed the sales of the Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Bentley posted record quarterly sales. The rich still need new toys
- Cupra to launch D28 Formentor motorboat in Formentor VZ5 crossover style
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system