Richard Hammond sent to a desert island for a new show AmazonAugust 25, 2019
Amazon will soon launch a new show, hosted by Richard Hammond and Salvatore Belechi. The former has many years of work on Top Gear and The Grand Tour, while the latter has participated in Legendary Destroyers.
As part of the new show, Hammond and Belechi will survive a shipwreck and find themselves on a desert island. There they will have to use all their survival skills and vast experience in engineering to literally from scratch, using improvised means to “build a new world.” The idea, apparently, was gleaned from Jules Verne’s “Mysterious Island”.
According to the authors of the entertainment program with a popular scientific bias, among the tasks of Hammond and Belechi will be the construction of a hydropower water wheel and some “jumping” cars. The name of the show is kept secret, as is the release date of the first episode.
- The consequences of towing a car in parking mode were shown in the photo
- Selfdriving Ford Mondeo to be tested in Oxford
- Electric SUV Mercedes EQC 4 × 4² tested in Italy
- Nissan is preparing an update to the popular frame pickup Navara
- Volkswagen has released a methane version of the Golf TGI