Riccardo will get a new chassisMarch 29, 2019
Daniel Riccardo will spend this weekend on a different chassis than two weeks ago in Melbourne.
At the start of the race in Albert Park, Riccardo jumped out onto the grass, hooked on the drainage hatch and seriously damaged the car. After a few laps, the telemetry team noticed the problems and called the rider into the pits, where he had gone the distance.
Before the start of the weekend in Bahrain in Renault F1 decided, as a precaution, to assemble a Riccardo car on a different chassis. No sanctions will follow.
- Geely quietly updated the crossover Atlas
- Vietnamese electric cars VinFast will enter the US market in 2021
- Kia showed restyled cross Sportage
- Ford announces 2021 Ranger pickup in STX Special Edition
- The exterior of the sporty BMW M3 and M4 completely revealed