Riccardo will get a new chassisMarch 29, 2019
Daniel Riccardo will spend this weekend on a different chassis than two weeks ago in Melbourne.
At the start of the race in Albert Park, Riccardo jumped out onto the grass, hooked on the drainage hatch and seriously damaged the car. After a few laps, the telemetry team noticed the problems and called the rider into the pits, where he had gone the distance.
Before the start of the weekend in Bahrain in Renault F1 decided, as a precaution, to assemble a Riccardo car on a different chassis. No sanctions will follow.
- Toyota RAV4 fails moose test again
- Test drive Volvo V90 Cross Country
- The Germans named the best used cars up to 5,000 euros
- Ford is working on a new Megazilla engine
- Alfa Romeo recalls Giulia over brake discs