Riccardo is trying to become the “Worker of the Month”August 29, 2019
Renault’s results this season are far from expected, but the team’s PR service is trying to compensate for this with fun videos with Daniel Riccardo. We have already seen how an Australian spent his first day at Enstone, and today a video appeared about how Daniel tried himself in a new role.
Daniel came to work in one of the Infiniti dealerships, one of the partners of the team, and tried his hand at various departments – from the repair area to conducting test drives with potential customers. Daniel approached the matter enthusiastically, trying to become the “Best Employee of the Month.” Did it succeed? The answer is in the video.
- Electric crossover Ioniq 5 unveiledin the screenshot
- New Toyota Land Cruiser 300 will be available for pre-order in March
- Mazda MX-5 turned into a retro roadster
- Ford to recall US police cars
- New Segway-transformer Ninebot received a racing wheel and a capacious battery