Riccardo is trying to become the “Worker of the Month”August 29, 2019
Renault’s results this season are far from expected, but the team’s PR service is trying to compensate for this with fun videos with Daniel Riccardo. We have already seen how an Australian spent his first day at Enstone, and today a video appeared about how Daniel tried himself in a new role.
Daniel came to work in one of the Infiniti dealerships, one of the partners of the team, and tried his hand at various departments – from the repair area to conducting test drives with potential customers. Daniel approached the matter enthusiastically, trying to become the “Best Employee of the Month.” Did it succeed? The answer is in the video.
- Nikola startup continues to sue Tesla
- Range Rover Velar has been updated
- Volkswagen e-Golf participates in sustainable Uber project
- Fantastic Mercedes Vision AVTR concept hits the road
- Honda released photos of Honda Odyssey