Revived Hispano Suiza showed a supercar for 2.2 million eurosFebruary 22, 2019
The revived Spanish company Hispano Suiza presented a supercar called Maguari HS1 GTC worth 2.2 million euros. The public premiere of the car will be held in March at the Geneva Motor Show.
Hispano Suiza Maguari HS1 GTC, named after the American stork, received a lightweight full carbon body. The supercar was equipped with a substantially upgraded 5.2-liter V10 engine, which is installed on the Lamborghini Huracan and Audi R8.
In particular, the unit was equipped with two turbines and two blowers on an electric drive, as a result of which the engine began to produce 1085 hp. and 1050 Nm of torque. The motor is paired with a seven-speed robotic gearbox. Hispano Suiza Maguari HS1 GTC can accelerate from place to the first “hundred” in 2.8 seconds. and the maximum speed is forcibly limited to 380 km per hour.
At the moment, the supercar is in the final stages of development, the first cars will get to buyers at the end of this year. It is planned to release 300 copies of Maguari HS1 GTC.
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos