Revealed restyled crossover Lifan Myway with a more powerful engineDecember 2, 2019
Lifan is preparing the premiere of the updated three-row crossover Myway. On the eve of the updated SUV showed on official photos. Pictures and some characteristics of the new items were published by the Chinese Ministry of Industry.
The Chinese Ministry of Industry has revealed the updated crossover Lifan Myway, under the hood of which hides a more powerful engine. This is a two-liter “aspirated” with a return of 141 hp, combined with 5-speed manual transmission or automatic transmission.
The rear-wheel drive crossover of the 2020 model year has got recycled bumpers, “retouched” optics, as well as an expanded list of available options and equipment. So, the updated SUV relies on modern multimedia with a grown touchscreen, new interior trim materials that have become better, as well as original alloy wheels.
But Lifan Myway retained its dimensions: in length it reaches 4,440 mm with a wheelbase of 2 720 mm, and its width and height are 1,760 and 1,730 mm, respectively.
On sale, the novelty will appear before the end of 2019 in its native China. Crossover prices, according to preliminary data, will start at 69,800 yuan
- Nissan Ariya could become one of the models in the Infiniti model range
- Spy photos of the new generation Toyota Sienna
- In the next three years, Toyota promises 31 new and updated models
- Honda celebrates the release of the 2.5 millionth Kei car family N
- Toyota refuses gasoline versions of Corolla in Europe